- Bulk Up: Stock up on gifts for those last-minute baby showers, birthdays, etc. by holding marathon bulk crafting sessions.
- On the Mend: Mend all those shirts missing buttons, pants made for long legs, moth holes, etc. before the warm weather comes!
- Jewelry Fix-It-Or-Toss-It: Fix that broken jewelry you never wear because it's broken or toss it!
- 72-Hour Kit/Food Storage: Are you prepared?
- Can Your Heart Out: Learn (in my case) how to can and buy fruit/veggies in season and can 'em!
- Stuff Swap
- CSA Try Out: Give your local farmer a try by getting weekly deliveries of seasonal foods (depending on cost-effectiveness)
- "What Not to Wear": Bring those thrift impulse buys/odds and ends for a group opinion on how to fix it or reuse it.
Monday, January 24, 2011
What to Do During 'Nothing New'
We've almost made it a full month, only 11 more to go! Like we discussed, below is a brainstorm list of monthly themes, projects, or meet-up activities. Add as you like!